How ERC Helps
Efficient Homes for Better Lives.
ERC provides weatherization services at no charge for income-qualified individuals and families.
We are invested in the work and the people we are helping to improve the lives of, while creating a more energy efficient way of life.
We help reduce the energy burden for vulnerable families. We do not pay utility bills –we help to lower them.
ERC is here to help improve home energy efficiency, conserve energy, promote health, increase comfort, and expand Coloradans quality of life.
We do deep retrofits on nearly all homes we touch.
- Starts with thorough Energy Assessment in all parts of the home.
- We use: blower doors, infrared cameras, sniffers (gas/CO), visual tools, measurements, and analysis software
- After audit, an experienced team of certified technicians is sent to the home to make upgrades:
- Air sealing
ERC provides services for:
- Mobile homes
- Modular homes
- Site buildings (houses, town homes/condos, apartments)
The simple things are sometimes overlooked, we look into them and assess the little problems too.
- Programmable thermostats
- Fixing broken/leaky windows and doors
- Replacing furnace and fridge
- Aerators on faucets
- Low-flow shower heads
- These simple fixes can save energy and money instantly for the home, until we can come in and do a deep retrofit.
Low-income families spend anywhere from 17% to more than 50% of their income for household energy while other households spend 4% on average.
of the homes in the U.S. today were built before 1970.
These homes lack adequate insulation and have old appliances.
We serve Colorado residents from all ages and backgrounds.
of our clients are seniors.
of housing stock is considered in very poor condition.
Approximate homes completed each year from four offices.
ERC saves an average of 25% on utility bills for the homes and families we serve.