2019-2020 Request for Proposals (RFP) for Contracted Services (Greater than $25,000/year)
Instructions for Submitting a Proposal
- Download the RFP packet from www.erc-co.org/vendor-application/rfp after May 10, 2019.
- Review ERC’s Procurement and Contracting Procedures.
- Review ERC’s sample Vendor Contract pertinent to this solicitation.
- Complete all portions of the packet, including:
- Contractor Information and Certification Sheet
- Specification and Pricing Sheet
- Proposal Certification/Terms and Conditions Sheet
- Submit all requested material in person or by mail to the corresponding local office listed above on or before May 31, 2019.
- Submissions must be legible and printed in ink, or completed electronically and submitted on USB drive (please no CDs).
- After the submission deadline, proposals become the sole property of ERC and will not be returned.
Request for Proposal Timeline
April 30 – Request for Proposal publicly posted at www.erc-co.org/vendor-application/rfp
May 31 – Submission deadline for sealed proposals to be received at 114 W. Rio Grande Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903.
June 3 through June 7 – Proposals unsealed and reviewed by ERC IFB Evaluation Committee.
June 14 – Winning contractors notified.